Seagate Expansion 8TB
Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STEB8000100)
- Easy and simple to use – simply plug in the power adapter and USB cable
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds). Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system
- System Requirements : Windows 8, Windows 7 operating system
- Drag and drop file saving for Windows, right out of the box.Dimensions (L x W x H):6.93 x 4.75 x 1.44″ (176.00 x 120.60 x 36.60 mm)
- Mac compatibility Requires reformatting. Reformatting the Drive will erase all content unless it is backed up to another Drive. Refer to application guide for guidance
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
From the manufacturer
Expansion Desktop External Hard Drive
Terabytes More Storage
Instantly add terabytes of extra storage space without compromising system performance.
Plug and Play
With no software to install, you’ll find installation has never been easier. Just plug it in and go.
Fast File Transfers
Works with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 to deliver fast transfer speeds.
Add Space Immediately
Instantly add extra storage space without compromising performance with Seagate Expansion.
Ready to Use
The Expansion Desktop is ready to use, no need to install software. Simply attach the USB cable to your computer and plug in the power supply. Your computer automatically recognizes the new drive, and you can begin sending files.
USB 3.0 and 2.0 Compatible
Works with USB 3.0 to provide ultra-fast transfer speeds as well as USB 2.0, so you don’t have to worry about hardware compatibility issues.
The Seagate expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Instantly add space for more files, consolidate all of your files to a single location, or free up space on your computer’s internal drive to help improve performance. Setup is straightforward; simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable, and you are ready to go. It is automatically recognized by the Windows operating system, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Saving files is easy too-just drag-and-drop. Take advantage of the fast data transfer speeds with the USB 3.0 interface by connecting to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for additional system compatibility. System requirements: Windows 7 or higherStorage space may vary slightly as : 7.27 TB . The hard drive is automatically recognised by the Windows operating system which does not require any software to install and nothing to configure