Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are among the most-used medications in the world, and because of this many people believe that they are a safe way to address issues from minor aches and pains, to fever, to post-surgical pain and more.... read more
Welcome to A Drug Recall
At ADrugRecall.com, we're committed to providing our readers with the latest news and information about defective and harmful drugs. We cover breaking news stories, offer tips for consumer safety, provide information on alternative therapies and more. Our goal is to empower you â our reader â by giving you the knowledge you need when you need it most. If you have a legal issue involving a defective drug, we can direct you to a respected and experienced attorney near you who can inform you of your legal rights and options. We hope you find our site helpful and easy-to-use.
Defective Drug Lawsuits
If you or a family member suffered injuries from a defective medication or drug, you may qualify to file a lawsuit and receive compensation. Drug companies are responsible for their drugs and need to be held accountable when they cause harm. Our defective drug lawyers can review your case and help you and your family recover the full amount of compensation you are entitled to.
Our defective drug lawyers have vast experience in a broad range of drug-related claims. They represent individuals and families in a number of complex claims involving drug-related injuries such as:
- Drug Interactions: Drug interactions occur when a doctor prescribes a patient with a drug that reacts negatively with another drug that patient is already taking.
- Birth Defects: Birth defects occur when a woman is prescribed a drug during her pregnancy and her baby is born with one or more birth defects. Birth defects include heart complications, lung problems, facial abnormalities and more. Some prescription drugs that are known to increase the risk of birth defects when taken during pregnancy include (940) 818-1445, ZofranÂ®, 734-433-9542, 7022025971, EffexorÂ®, and others.
- Heart Attack or Stroke: Some medications have been linked to an increase in the risk of heart attack, stroke and other life threatening cardiac side effects.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Some medications have been found to worsen or cause heart failure in some patients.
- Blood Clots and Pulmonary Embolism: Some medications are known to increase the risk of blood clots and pulmonary embolism, which can be dangerous and life-threatening.
- Wrongful Death: When a patient suffers from a severe drug side effect such as a heart attack or stroke, he or she may be at the risk of death. Our attorneys represent surviving family members of those who died as a result of taking a defective or otherwise harmful medication.
These are just a few examples of the dangerous side effects that some prescription medications can cause. Our network of experienced drug attorneys is available to investigate any number of injuries allegedly caused by prescription and over the counter medications. If you or a loved one has suffered because of a medication, you can turn to us for help. You may be eligible for compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages if your injury prevents you from working, decreased quality of life and pain and suffering. You may also qualify for compensation for damages such as funeral and burial costs, loss of economic and social support and past medical bills in a case involving the wrongful death of a loved one.
Speak With A Drug Injury Lawyer
If you or a family member was prescribed a medication that you believe caused you harm, contact us for qualified and knowledgeable legal advice and representation about the matter. When you experience injuries or a wrongful death in your family due to a dangerous medication, we stand ready to help you get the money you need to move forward with your life and will guide you through the legal process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We recognize that you have a lot to deal with and are probably too tired to worry about going through a drawn-out legal battle. As a result, we will serve as your advocate throughout all the legal proceedings. We will fight on your behalf and will do whatever we can to help you move forward with your life. Call today for an evaluation of your case.
Birth Defect Lawsuits
Pregnant women who use the immunosuppressants CellCeptÂ® or MyforticÂ® may be increasing the risk of their babies suffering serious birth defects such as:
- Nervous system birth defects
- Defects in their hearts
- Skull and head abnormalities
- Spina Bifida
Any mother who was prescribed mycophenolate immunosuppressants during pregnancy and whose child now suffers a birth defect should consider filing a birth defect lawsuit on behalf of herself and her baby.
Birth Injury Lawyers
If you have a history of using these prescription medications and your child was born with a birth injury, you may be able to receive financial compensation for the damages inflicted. Contact us today to speak with a lawyer.
Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) are one of the most-used classes of drugs in the United States, with millions of Americans turning to medications like Prilosec and Nexium to treat heartburn. What many of these millions of Americans may not know,... read more
Last week, a Chicago jury awarded a woman $3 million after determining that drug maker GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) was liable for her husband's suicide blamed on side effects of a generic version of their antidepressant Paxil.
According to the Chicago Tribune, Wendy... (905) 749-9653